Healing Through the Generations – Juneau, Alaska
Juneau, Alaska, USA
4-10 September, 2017
Facilitator: Bart Ten Berge.
In this class we will work with:
1. Understanding epigenetics and the physical resonance of thoughts and feelings.
2. Identifying unresolved inherited trauma.
3. Opening the heart to allow space for our oldest fears
4. Embodiment: gaining insight into contractions held in the body and how this circulated through emotional and mental patterns.
5. Reunion with atmospheres around family attitudes and moving beyond them.
6. Allowing the blessing of resilience to support our peers and future generations.
Space is limited and you are invited. 💗
Email for registration and/or more info: firstname.lastname@example.org
“I feel very strongly that I am under the influence of things or questions which were left incomplete and unanswered by my parents and grandparents and more distant ancestors. It often seems as if there were an impersonal karma within a family which is passed on from parents to children. It has always seemed to me that I had to answer questions which fate had posed to my forefathers, and which had not yet been answered, or as if I had to complete, or perhaps continue, things which previous ages had left unfinished.”